If you talk about Bodybuilding the man who brought it so far was Arnold Schwarzenegger. He made his body in the era when there was no internet and least amount resources , Hence we thought we bring to you advanced Arnold Schwarzenegger Chest Workout Routine bench & barbell with most easy way to train your chest and get Big Size and Gain Mass on all side of your Chest.
About Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947, in Thal,Styria, the son of Gustav Schwarzenegger. His father was the local chief of police and had served in World War II. At school Schwarzenegger was average in academics, but he had cheerful and good-humored character.
Now the world is following his rules to maintain the shape and get a balanced physique. His chest size was 58”. He gain his chest size by doing advance training.
When he poses his side chest his pecs look really awesome. According to him he always start his chest routine with barbell bench press.
He manage his routine in such a way that he hit all his chest muscles anatomy from all angles.We are going to give you Arnold’s chest workout routine here. By following advanced Arnold Schwarzenegger chest workout routine bench & barbell you to make your chest size bigger than present.
As a boy, Schwarzenegger was interested to play several games. He was playing soccer during his school time. Once his coach took him with his soccer team to a local gym,where he chosen bodybuilding as his career instead of soccer. He picked his first barbell at the age of 13 in that gym.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has one of the most notable figure in Bodybuilding in 1974. Arnold Schwarzenegger began lifting weights at the age of 15. He won his first Mr. Universe Championship at the age of 20. After winning Mr. Universe Championship he concentrated to Mr. Olympia Contest. He won Mr. Olympia tittle 7 times. He debuted in his professional career at NABBA Mr.Universe Championship in 1968. He retired from bodybuilding as a pro after winning his seventh Mr. Olympia title in 1980.
Advanced Arnold Schwarzenegger Chest Workout Routine Bench & Barbell
Follow the Steps Below to Train your Chest like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the most easy way possible :
- Start with Warm-up Exercises
A pre-workout exercise warm-up can have a beneficial effects on your workout.Warming-up goes through a series of physical movements. When we exercise blood move faster though our arteries and veins and slowly routed to working muscles.
Our body temperature rises and oxygen is released more quickly raising the temperature of muscles, then energy is needed to do further exercises. All these process prepare the body for higher intensity.
Your muscles are on rest, if you start training your muscles with heavy weights either your muscle may injured or break. So warm-up is necessary to prevent injuries.
Warm-up raises the core body temperature,warm-up make the muscle and mind ready for action.
– Arm circles
In this warm-up exercise you have to stand in a good posture. Lift your one arm forward and take it backward in a continuous cycling motion. Don’t try to break your posture while performing this exercise or it may give pain to your spine.
– Shoulder circles
To do this warm-up stand tall with good posture. Raise your right shoulder towards your right ear,take it backwards,down and then up again with a smooth rhythm. Perform with your left shoulder too for minimum 6 times.
– Upper back stretch
Stand or sit tall with good posture. If standing, bend your knees slightly and tilt your pelvis under. Interlock your fingers and push your hand away as far as possible from your chest. you will feel the stretch between your shoulder blades. Hold the position for 20 seconds.
– Chest stretch
Standing, bend your knees slightly and tilt your pelvis under. Place your hands loosely clasped, on the small of your back, keep your shoulder back and away from your ears and your spine should be straight. now ease your elbow towards each other as much as possible, you will feel stretch in front of chest.
– Sideways neck stretch
Keep your spine and neck long and your shoulders down away from your ears. Keeping your neck long, tilt your head to side. Hold the stretch for 20 seconds, breathing easily throughout. Repeat on the same side in the same posture.
– Half squat
To perform this warm-up you have to stand in a balanced position. Now bend at your knees until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Make sure that your knees always point in the same direction as your toes. Once at your lowest point, fully straighten your legs to return to your standing position. Repeat this exercise more than 10 times with smooth and controlled rhythm.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Chest Workout Exercises
If you really want a big size chest you have to train all your chest muscles, by choosing appropriate exercises by advanced Arnold Schwarzenegger chest workout routine bench & barbell.
There are a lot of exercises known to us. But we have to do a few of them and change these exercises after 5 or 6 months.
- Barbell Bench Press – To properly perform a bench press exercise you need to lay flat on a bench and have your feet flat on the floor. The bar, when racked,will be slightly behind your head. Once you have lifted the weight of the rack, the bar will directly over the center of the chest. Keep your head touching to the bench all time. Once you have the bar steady, slowly it to about chest level, if you are able to.
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Press – Lie over a flat bench with dumbbell in each hand an d your feet flat on floor. you can rest your feet over the bench if you feel more comfortable. Pull your abdominal in, and tilt your chin towards your chest. Now, push the dumbbell up so that your arms are directly over your shoulder. Hold the position. Lower the dumbbells down and a little to the side until your elbows are slightly below your shoulder. Push the weight back up, taking care not to allow your shoulder blades to rise off the bench.
- Incline Barbell Bench Press – This exercise is very similar to the barbell bench press but by doing this exercise you are training your upper chest muscle instead of your middle chest muscle. Lift the barbell from the rack and slowly lower it to about 3 inches above your clavicle. When you are lowering the bar bring it slowly towards your chest while when you press the bar upward, you want to do it in explosive fashion.
- Dumbbell Fly – To perform dumbbell fly, Pick up relatively light weight in your both hand. Actually you have to decide how much weight is comfortable to perform dumbbell fly. lie down a weight bench and raise both the dumbbell up over your chest. This is the starting of your exercise. Spread both arm outward by making arc while your arms slightly bend. Follow the same arc back to the starting position. Do at least 3 sets of your desires reps.
- Incline Dumbbell Press – Lie on an incline bench with dumbbell in both hand atop your thighs of same weight. Using your thighs to help push the dumbbells up, lift both the dumbbell at same time and hold them at shoulder width. Be sure to keep full control of the dumbbells at all time. Start slowly lowering the weight should take about twice as long as raising them.
- Parallel Bar Dips For Chest – keep your head down during The course of the movement and move your body forward. Move your elbows out a bit, keep your elbows out and away from your body. This will ensure that you are using more chest muscles than your triceps. Remember to squeeze your entire chest muscle at the starting position of the movement.
- Cable Crossover – Set up the cable machine for crossovers by adjusting the pulleys to the position at which you can stand at center of the machine. Set your desire weight on the stacks and hold each handle with your palm facing down. Take a step forward, bend your arm slightly at the elbows. keep your chest up and eyes facing forward. Move your both arm in such a manner that they both at front of your mid-chest. Squeeze your chest as you bring handles together. Slowly lower the weight back to starting position and repeat for desired reps.
- Dumbbell Pull-Over – Lie on your back at a flat bench. Begin by holding the dumbbell above your chest with your elbow slightly bent. Slowly lower down the dumbbell behind your head as far as you can reach. Your arms and the dumbbell will go behind below the bench. This will give you stretch to your upper body. Return the starting position slowly, and repeat the exercise up to desired reps.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout Weight Gain Guide
Without having mass no one can increase his muscles size.So it is very first thing to keep in mind that if you are not gaining weight, you are not gaining size.
So, a question already strikes in your mind is how to gain weight…? here are some tips to gain weight.
- Increase your diet consumption – Eat more calories than your body burns. If you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough.
- Brake your big meals into many small meals – If you are eating 3 times a day, eat 5 or 6 times. But always eat a balance diet.
- Take More Protein – After gym everyone take some amount of protein through the various sources of protein. Protein help to recover your muscles after gym.
- Go On Liquid – As we all knew that liquid were easily digested by digestive system of human body than solid. Take shakes of your choice. Liquid give you calories or protein in some time after been taken as compared to solid meals.
We have provided you all the above necessary for you advanced arnold schwarzenegger chest workout routine bench & barbell to train your chest and build up huge chest in the most easy way to do the training to achieve the desired goal.
If you have any problem related to the post then please inform us about it so we can solve your problem as soon as possible.
If you like our post then don’t shy sharing with your friends so that they can achieve their goal.